Wednesday 17 April 2013

April Stamp of The Month - My Sunshine



Till the end of April only you can get this fun stamp set for only $5.00 with a qualifying purchase of $50 or more.  During April you may also purchase the My Sunshine set for the regular price of $17.95, but after April 30th - it will be gone.

The My Sunshine stamps look great on scrapbook pages and on cards as well, and the shapes coordinate with the Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge.




PURCHASE THIS SET & GET A ONE PAGE MINI-CLASS FREE!


Here is a page that I made with the April Stamp of the Month Set.  It so much fun creating with the coordinating stamps and cricut cartridge.


Anyone who purchases the My Sunshine Stamp set in April is invited to my workshop to create this page to take home.

I will show you how easy it is to cut the cricut shapes exactly the right size to fit the stamped images, and we will take the striped Tommy papers and do some cutting to create the chevron pattern at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment