Friday 8 February 2013

Day 7 of New Idea Book - Surf's Up Paper

 Just to mix things up a bit - on this snowy blustery day, I am going to introduce the new Surf's Up Paper Pack from Close to My Heart.

And if you already thought I was a little confused today - wait till you see the very "unsummery"  project I made with this groovy, summer fun patterned paper pack.


I didn't use them on either of the projects I am showing today, but the Surf's up Assortment Embellishment pack is awesome, and the Workshop to Go Kit is going to be a huge hit for summer pages.


Surf's Up Workshop to Go Kit  and Patterned Paper
 
I do love the summer colours in the Surf's Up papers.  The blues and teals and coral colours are great and really make me wish I was at the beach. 
Today though, my eye was caught by the warmth of the gold fabric look paper, and the coral coloured floral paper.  Together these papers just had a nice homey feel to me. 
So I got out my February Home Sweet Home Stamp of the Month and the My Creations Star that I have been trying to decide what to do with - and here is what I ended up with. 
I really like the way it turned - the papers give it just the feel I was hoping for.  I  hope you like it too.

     
 
 
I also put together a pretty simple card to show you the "ocean view" side of this paper pack:

 
 
Stay warm everyone - a few more months and we will all be heading to the nearest lakefront to cool down!
 
Cheers,
 
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment