Saturday 2 February 2013

Day 2 New Idea Book - Buzz and Bumble

 The next new paper pack that I would like to introduce you to is called Buzz & Bumble.  The paper pack is a lovely summertime treat.  The papers will co-ordinate beautifully with earth tones, but can be livened up with some brighter shades for a bit more kick.

I have used the Buzz & Bumble patterened paper to cover one of the Close to My Heart My Creations Recipe/Photo Boxes. I decorated and embellished using the stamps and accessories that are included in the Buzz & Bumble Workshop to Go Kit.





The girls and I are going to use this box to keep seed packets in and maybe to collect magazine clippings and notes when we find something we want to try in our garden that we are planning for 2013.  I really like the way it turned out.  Take a look and see what you think.   Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment