Friday 1 February 2013

Home Sweet Home - February Stamp of the Month

This month's Stamp of the Month is a wonderful set of sentiments about our love of  the comforts of Home.  Whether it is a building or a feeling - there really is no place like Home.  So lets celebrate all the things that "Home" means to us. 
 
I knew that I wanted to do a scrapbook layout with these stamps, I found this picture of my 2nd daughter the day after she was born, at Home.  My labour was very quick and we never made it to the hospital, so this seemed like a great photo to feature on a page about the joys and comforts of Home.
 
 
To create this layout I used one of our brand new paper packs called Chantilly.  I absolutly adore this paper, and the button embellishment are one of my favourite in the new Idea Book.  I also used an embellishment from the new Wooden Mini-Medly Accents set, Champagne, Cashmere, and Colonial White Card Stock, and an old favorite the Rossette Ribbon.   Don't forget to visit one of my preview days next week to see these great new products in person.
 
This lovely stamp set is available during the month of February for only $5 with a purchase of $50.00 or more.  You are also able to purchase these stamps for the regular price of $17.95, but only until February 28th.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment