Thursday 17 January 2013

Cricut Craft Room and Close to My Heart Artiste


 Using the Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge and Dimensional Elements I created this cute little frame in a snap.  I even created the easel stand by melding two shapes together in Cricut Craft Room (go to www.cricut.com to download for free).

If you would like to learn how to make this yourself, send me an e-mail and we will set up a consultation time for you.



Cricut Craft Room is on-line design software now offered free at cricut.com.  In conjunction with your own cricut cartridges, you can create all kinds of wonderful new projects.

I have been using the Cricut Craft Room quite a bit lately and have really been enjoying the flexibility to alter and create new shapes to cut.   And when cutting out a number of images you can place them on your mat in any layout you like - I have saved many pages of cardstock, by planning my cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment