Thursday 24 January 2013

Brand New Ideas and Great New Products coming February 1st

February 1st 2013 Close to My Heart's Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book will be released to the public.  This idea book has lots of great new products, fun new papers, sparkly and innovative embellishments and tons of wonderful new ideas for cards, scrapbook layouts, and more. 
 
Starting January 31st to February 9th I will be posting a preview of some new product each day here on my blog.  Be sure to check everyday and see some of these great new products in action.  Then make sure you come to one of the Preview/Open House times to check them out in person.
 

 

Open House/Preview of New Products

 

Wednesday February 6th   7-9 PM

Thursday February 7th  1-3 PM

Friday February 9th  2PM-8PM

Saturday February 10th   10:30AM-1:30PM 

 
Come and visit my workshop during any of these times.  You will have a chance to: make a card; check out all the new papers, see some of the new stamp sets and embellishments, peruse my upcoming schedule and sign up for card and scrapbook classes and crops.   I will also be introducing two great new monthly clubs:  a Workshop Kit Club, and a Cricut Club.
 
If you are able to let me know what day you can visit, it will make it easier for me to make sure I have enough Make n Takes ready for everyone!
 
 
 

New Consultant Kit

 
 
With the new idea book starting up - now is also a great time to think about starting you own Close to My Heart Business.  I know you have all heard me say how much I love working with the company.  Being a Close to My Heart Consultant is a great way to earn money helping others all while having a fun time playing with some great products.  E-mail me for more information is you are interested in starting your own business.  Start up cost as low as $49.00.
2013 New Consultant Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment