Wednesday 19 December 2012

Visit with Santa

Picture is from a few years ago, one of my favourites of Santa and the girls.  I was very happy to finally get it on a scrapbook page.  I hope you like it as much as I do.
 
 


 I created this page for a Demo I did at a recent crop. The paper strip down the left side and the matting we created using plain kraft cardstock and inking it with Ruby Ink using one of the Close to My Heart Texture Tools. Poinsettia is Ruby Cardstock cut out using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  Tag and Leaves are Olive Cardstock leaves from Art Philosophy and Tag and Title from Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  Background is Ponderosa Pine Cardstock. Used one of the nifty Foundry Pin Clips to highlight the year.




http://pagesbyheather.ctmh.com/Retail/Search.aspx?SearchValue=texture+tools

No comments:

Post a Comment